Welcome to the tech board | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the tech board

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
This board has been started thanks to a suggestion by tiga.

It's for anyone with technical problems that any "Tiger Geeks" (not my words ;D ) may be able to help out with.

It's also the place to share tips and hints or discuss interesting websites, computer games etc.

Tiga is happy to put quite a bit of input into this and do a "Tiga Tech Tip Of The Week"on various technical topics as well as provide technical support for members.

Sounds good to me. I'll probably be the biggest customer. Thanks tiga. :)

HK Tiger

Tiger Tough
Nov 2, 2003
Tiga, great idea as many of us have problems from time to time. Me I manufacture and sell hardware for computer systems - LAN products - cabling, Wireless, Routers, Home Systems including MATV and Cable TV etc. If anyone needs info/help let me know

schnipper

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
s/e suburbs
HK how you doing, first off can u give a price on a stick of 512 ddr kingston, second do you stock any decent video cards, im running a mx440 64 meg. You dont have to gives a price but i thought seeing as your a tiger i'd ask.
cheers

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks HK Tiger, We both work in similar fields. I'm a network engineer and my work involves installing routers, switches, IP telephony, network security products and large scale wireless networks. Our company also has a data cabling division so we can provide complete solutions for our customers.