Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Butler brings out all the emotions for me.

I was happy to see him find a new home and get a game.

I was happy to see him playing well and displaying his skills and speed.

I got annoyed that he was starring and that we got nothing for him. Magnified by Rioli and George's own form.

And now I am sad for him that he is being targetted and can't get a touch!

Reactions: 1 user

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Well FFS

Watching Collingwood vs Adelaide (I'm in isolation in Hobart - don't judge), and it's not enough that Butler is pressing for the Coleman and we got the equivalent of a tofu salad for him (was served it yesterday - trust me, very nasty), now I get to watch Tyson Stengle getting two goals and a couple of assists out of, count them, Adelaide's five goals.

I mean seriously, it had already crossed my mind that Butler had paid off Castagna and Rioli so he could look good for his new club but now with Stengle demonstrating that he chipped in with a fiver as well, I'm convinced that a pathetic conspiracy theory is far more interesting than the grim reality which is the form of our small forward brigade. And before anyone starts waxing lyrical about Jake Aarts please remind yourselves about the seeing eye dog and sherpa that had to be rushed to the ground to ensure he got his first goal.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I'm really diggin' Butt's moustache and mullet combo.

It's intense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
If Goerge plays this week , I would put him on Butler for sh*ts and giggles. The loser gets the face of the other tattooed on their butt. Just like the table tennis racquets.

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He will be the best performer of the 10 off season signings for the saints.
He has X factor.
Hill..good but just dosent do enough.
Ryder..he was finished 13 years ago.
Jones. besides pace, has no other quality.
Howard. Who? He was dropped from the shiitest port side in 20 years.. say no more

How ironic that the only player that will cause us the most trouble on fridey night is our little Bulter.
I hope he asks for a huge pay increase when his contract is up.
He has made Hill look 2nd rate this year.
Bulter will always be in my top 10 tiger players

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
The Stkilda captain will play the negating role on Grimes.
That's why Broad should be selected
That's why Markov should be brought in to play on Butler; will match him for speed and easily win in the air. Take away Butt's main attribute then he is negated. Could leave out Houli after last week's effort.

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Baker all day has the speed ....

He fired a broadside at Shorty. Said he doesn’t like to defend. Reckons Shorty would get his 30 disposals and he’d get a few goals on him,
Wonder what Shorty thinks about that!
One thing I know is Butler doesn’t like it tough and hard.
Know how I’d play him. If I could catch him

Reactions: 2 users