Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler

Although, ironically it works that he missed out on it, so I'm good with that too.

3413595185f35640dd0aec32e347c6be--seinfeld-quotes-jerry-seinfeld.jpg

Anyone see the training photo of dan on facebook. Those guns are Lids-like! The boy has been training hard.

Take a look at the forward training vid on rfc.com.

Geezer is a stand out. At one stage, he completely owns Rancelot.

He's also gone to Dusty's barber.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and declare him a 50 goal forward this year.

Actually, im going to revise that prediction. In 2017, Geezer, George and Drioli kicked 81 goals. I reckon in 2018, they'lle kick a hundred.

easy said:

Actually, im going to revise that prediction. In 2017, Geezer, George and Drioli kicked 81 goals. I reckon in 2018, they'lle kick a hundred.
Yep if young Dan stays injury free he will go bang this year. A running machine who will cause havoc on the forward line.

easy said:

Good call. I reckon he's the one who's got the tools to make the step up to the midfield. Excellent speed AND good skills.

Yeah, I can picture Dan streaming out of the guts a la C Judd or Nathan Foley and kicking it long for a goal or to Jack.

Both Geezer n Sausage had cameos playing burst off wing n back of the square last year, expecting more rotations through from both of them this year. Reckon it's going to be a constant buzz of small medium rotations driving opposition coaches crazy this year.
Dusty, Cotch, Meatball, Lamblett, Shedda, Sausage, Geezer, Caddy, Grigga, Jaaack2 all on constant rotation through mid to forward, plus a whole bunch of others either regular or fringing the side capable of running of half back through mid.

Drought's broken, the flag and several other monkeys have been shrugged, stomped and buried. Footy from here on is going to be purely about enjoying the game without the angst n stress of hopeful wishin, hurry up n bring on the next flag ;D

TigerMasochist said:
Drought's broken, the flag and several other monkeys have been shrugged, stomped and buried. Footy from here on is going to be purely about enjoying the game without the angst n stress of hopeful wishin, hurry up n bring on the next flag ;D

:clap

Merveille said:
Either his old man was the cameraman, or he smashed it..
Or both..

he could be doing work experience in the editing desk of Roar Vision?

TigerMasochist said:

Amen, brother.

No more monkeys.

easy said:

Are we fitting a fast improving Bolton and perhaps even Stengle in there too easy?? I reckon Bolton will explode this season. Showed us a taste against the Swans.

My, my my, what a good dilemma to have.

Gee if Bolts & Stengle light it up and we have Butler with a fit Rioli rotating mid /forward , it's going to be quite exciting watching sides trying to combat us!

tigersnake said:
What is the opposite of having a monkey on your back?

I reckon it would be

riding a blind deep sea eel.

which yeah, is the kind of thing Broady would be very adept at

I think, at this point in time, its a thread-worthy question.