Well, well, well another selection surprise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Well, well, well another selection surprise

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Gees who would of picked vardy and mills to be named??????

That man frawley just keeps pulling out all these surprise selections!!!!

He has everyone second guessing who will come in week in week out!!!! Now we just need no change or king out!!!!

Lets face it the guy has no idea at all!!!!! I can see vardy playing all of the 5 minutes and mills being put on and off every two minutes!!!! Great additions once again!!!!

hungry1

eat em alive tigers
Apr 4, 2003
melbourne
I assume frawleyudud that you are aware that there is a selection panel and not JUST Danny that is involved in the selection process. Am I to assume that you want all of the selectors thrown out?? Does this include Miller who appears rightly or wrongly to be considered the "saviour" of our footy club?

Your constant whinging is starting to annoy!! We are 2 rounds into a long season. You better start trying to work on some new lines or we will all begin to fall asleep.

G

giggler

Sort of agree with you FUD, but when you don't have many options, these players will be recycled. If they don't get rid of these players by the end of the year, we are doomed.

McGrath deserved a run but no cigar yet again. I doubt either of them will play anyway.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well said Hungry, you deserved that clap. I bet your post echoes the thoughts of the majority here. I hope Richmond are successful this year or it could be a long, painful season in more ways than one. ::)