What are our players worth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What are our players worth

tro-boy

Get in my belly
Dec 18, 2002
Melbourne
www.austinpowers.com
Just for the time being, assume Richmond is willing to trade players for draft picks rather than for other players. What do you think our players (who have been discussed as trade bait) are worth.

Here is my view:

-Richo (mid first round pick)

-Bowden (mid first round pick)

-Holland (high second round pick - perhaps a team like Bulldogs may be willing to give up their second round pick for him)

-Hall (second round pick at best)

-Fiora (late first round pick)

-Tivendale (late first round pick or high second round pick)

Interested in peoples thoughts. Be realistic however based on age, current performance and potential.

Jabba

I'm a passionate TIGER
Sep 10, 2003
Traralgon
TroBoy Agree with most of your thoughts but wouldnt give up on Tivendale as he has improved this year. Will make it as he now has some muscle and developing some heart. Regards Jabba

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
Jabba said:
TroBoy Agree with most of your thoughts but wouldnt give up on Tivendale as he has improved this year. Will make it as he now has some muscle and developing some heart. Regards Jabba

Wouldn't give up Hally yet either,at least not until 05.

Y

YiriSS

fiora may have already re-signed ,pretty sure before the season was over