What happened to Koalalil??? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What happened to Koalalil???

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Can anyone tell me why KL doesn't post on here anymore? Rosy, you would probably be the best to answer this. I hadn't posted on here for a few months and just thought of lil and her absence from here.

Just a thought.

Sorry Newmo, I wasn't ignoring your question.

It really leaves me in two minds. I am against discussing site issues in public, but the reasons Lill doesn't post here have been very falsely discussed on the Forsaken site and in the PRE chatroom by a gutless wonder called tripod.

He distorted facts that would only have been known by mighty tiges and Koalalil.

I'd prefer to explain the truth but that is probably for selfish reasons to defend myself against the untruths that were credited to me.

It's probably better I private message anyone who is genuinely concerned about this.

Actually on second thoughts I feel if I discuss anyone they have the right to read what is said as well.

Too hard basket sorry.