What happened with the site? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What happened with the site?

Tubytiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 14, 2004
Seems like the site was down for a number of hour today? What happened Rosie? Thank god it is back up - i was starting to get the shakes.... :hihi

Re: PRE Down?

Hi All,

As I'm on the board of the hosting co-op, I can let you know that the PRE was unavailable because our upstream provider had routing issues. Nothing we could do about it except to follow the chain and harrass all the way.

Fudge

Re: PRE Down?

fudge said:
Hi All,

As I'm on the board of the hosting co-op, I can let you know that the PRE was unavailable because our upstream provider had routing issues.  Nothing we could do about it except to follow the chain and harrass all the way.

Fudge

Thanks fudgeman - gee i was getting a bit toey in the morning thinking the site would be down for the day. At least we had it back up for the game mate.