What Hawthorn does different to us. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What Hawthorn does different to us.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Who cares why Dawks are diffrent to us .I hate all teams except mine ...

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Always find it weird when people dig up this stuff from yesterday and then make themselves out to be holier-than-thou.
Yep. Humans will never be perfect, but we are changing n improving albeit very slowly sometimes. *smile* that was totally acceptable or at worst simply shrugged off when I was a youngster would horrify most under thirties now.
Except for a few extreme circumstances, it's pretty much a waste of time, energy n life with self righteous nuffers constantly castigating us for how atrocious other people were 2, 3 or 10 generations ago. The world was a different place back then, as it will be again in another twenty or thirty years.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Always find it weird when people dig up this stuff from yesterday and then make themselves out to be holier-than-thou.
I thought black face was when a white person blackened their face. The caricature on the banner is of black woman.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I thought black face was when a white person blackened their face. The caricature on the banner is of black woman.

You are correct.
Certainly won’t get away with it today.
Certainly don’t think it was being racist at the time. But the times are a changing.