What is going On? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What is going On?

CanbTiger

CARN' TIGES!
Oct 6, 2003
Canberra
“Competitive in recent defeats, the Tigers' abysmal second-half fade-out against the inconsistent Kangaroos - they turned a one-point half-time lead into a 74-point loss - was a new low for a club that is now fighting for its life on and off the field.

I’ve already lost one team I loved dearly so this sentence from Richard Hinds in today’s SMH struck fear and sadness into my very being.

I never thought I’d experience again the tears, anger and recriminations of a great team coming to an end. Please let this not be the case.

I know I’ll do everything possible to help the Club if necessary. I’ve already taken an advanced membership with entitlements I have no hope of using. I’ve offered more money and received a query in response but will do more to assist if needs be.

I’ll travel from Canberra to shake tins, write petitions or do whatever to help the Club and will make sure I’m doing the same at the next Roos game up here and games in Sydney BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS NECESSARY!

Please RFC, almost every supporter of your Club and others, plus every media outlet, is talking the worst. There’s nothing on your site, or in other communiques, to suggest whether this talk is accurate or whether it’s false.

Just for once, is it too much to demand some honesty and openness from the Club on this issue?

Canbtiger said:
Just for once, is it too much to demand some honesty and openness from the Club on this issue?

Unfortunately Canbtiger, it obviously IS too much to demand, while this secretive administration is in anyway :(