What to get signed | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What to get signed

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Gday all, going with tiger mad 6 yo son to a player signing event. If all goes well we might actually get a signature. My question is... what is good to get signed? Guernsey... well, then it can't really be worn, poster... not really that personal, his richmond bear? I really dunno.... if i fluke a go, I'm getting my gf ticket signed... but the little one has me stumped!
Advice?
Cheers
Bairdy

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
My boy got a Guernsey with as many signatures as he could. It's been worn and washed a couple of times but still looking good.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
bairdy380 said:
Gday all, going with tiger mad 6 yo son to a player signing event. If all goes well we might actually get a signature. My question is... what is good to get signed? Guernsey... well, then it can't really be worn, poster... not really that personal, his richmond bear? I really dunno.... if i fluke a go, I'm getting my gf ticket signed... but the little one has me stumped!
Advice?
Cheers
Bairdy

Hats are good for kids