Whats wrong down at punt road? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Whats wrong down at punt road?

eatemalive

Hello
Jun 18, 2003
melbourne
Does this year remind you of any other year? try last year. yes we did have a better first few rounds this year but since round 6 the trend has been exactly the same, down. in my opinion this leads to only one conclusion, to seriously consider frawley's at richmond position in the year 2004, along with a number of other members of the coaching staff.

I don't know about anyone else but i certainly don't want to have to watch another 5-6 excruciatingly painful losses.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Yep, and with Frawley at the realm, this year will be like the year after, and the year after that, and so on. The man's best attribute is he wears his heart on his sleeve, but that I can assure you will not enable us to be a top 8 side, let alone win us a flag.

Going back to last Saturday, I can't ever remember playing against such an abismal opposition side, and yet walk away as a losing supporter. I put 99% of the blame on Frawley for the loss, but to be completely honest, I wasn't at all surprised that we lost coz' I know who we have leading the charges in the box.

We, as Richmond supporters and members, should not have to sit there for 22 rounds, year after year contemplating what went wrong, who should go, etc.

We need a proven, footy brained coach to take over and with that will come success - as it stands at the moment, these topics and forums will continue on with the only difference being we will have Melbourne or Bulldog supporters joining in the discussions as we will become something like the Richmond Bulldogs or the Melbourne Tigers.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Here we go again.........I think this has been mentioned on every single thread for the last couple of weeks.

Not sure whats wrong at Punt Road but I'm starting to think something is wrong at Punt Road End.

Considering Frawleys position at the end of the year will have bugger all effect on the next 5-6 games.

Does anyone seriously need to question if people 'want to have to watch another 5-6 excruciatingly painful losses.'

To be honest I'm starting to think a few posters here might actually get great enjoyment out of that. How sad for the rest of us. :mad:

Here's something from Rhettrospective for some people to look forward to.

The results from Rd 6-12 for last year and this year are identical!:- Loss, Win, Win, Loss, Loss, Loss, Loss. Last year Richmond went on to lose the next 5 games.

How about everyone leaves this thread for the select few to wallow in their dud mysery and sook about the same old things together.

P.S. Welcome to the site eatemalive. ;D

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Rosy dear what going on with that out burst ironing getting a bit behind

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Here here eatmealive and Ilovenewman.

Rosy i think you've closed the poll too early - there are people that haven't had their say yet. ;D

Keep going boys - until that spud farmer is ploughing his potatoe fields and not coaching us don't let up ;D

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Laff said:
Rosy dear what going on with that out burst ironing getting a bit behind

I was thinking the same thing Laff - we need some sort of control here.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha, seeing I had to be here to delete Newmo's language I'll say gidday Laff and Harry. All's well with the world. A couple of glasses of Fruity Lexia and suddenly I find your comments very amusing.
What more could a girl wish for?
Cheers. ;)

eatemalive

Hello
Jun 18, 2003
melbourne
first of all, thanx for the welcome rosy.
second of all, no one gets enjoyment out of criticising someone else, well hopefully not. these things must be said if we wish to look towards richmonds future as succesful club. i'm pretty sure everyone would agree with that.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Geez I should hire diggler, laff, harry, newmo as tutors come exam time. You can just keep repeating all the things I need to know for my exams that way I can memorise them ;D

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Apart from the fact that half our list are a bunch of hacks and the coaching staff are a joke, there is nothing wrong at all with punt rd oval.

You better add Crackertiger to that list!