When will Frawley get the axe? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

When will Frawley get the axe?

When will Frawley get the axe?

• Between round 1 and 5 of 2004

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • Between round 6 and 10 of 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between round 11 and 16 of 2004

• Between round 17 and 22 of 2004

• At end of season 2004

• In season 2005 and beyond

• Won't get the sack but will resign

• Won't get the sack and we'll be with him for a while

• Total voters

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
Between round 11 and 16 of 2004 .......
and then who-ever takes over will say, "We're just gonna try and salvage what's left of the season seings the last guy massacred the first 3 quarters of it."

Fraudley the simpleton will never resign. He prides himself on "not " being a quitter and to resign would mean quitting to him even if it would greatly benefit the club that will have, by then paid him close to 8 hundred grand.
When he finally sits back and cracks a cold one with those shitman, loser buddies of his, Loewe and Burke he will say, "yeaah, nah, yeah, I did all-rite out of it but. I really had a red hot go."

It's AAAALLLLL OOOVVEEERRRR !!!!!
Sep 2, 2003
Ascot Vale
Harry I put together this poll at work at the beginning of this year. I had him sacked by the end of this year, it was and still is getting interesting.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
They will be flogged in the wizard cup and the pressure will start to mount after they are thumped by Collingwood r1.....I'd say gone by r11

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
Never, we're stuck with him forever! ;D

I think you maybe right TG. Actually, I reckon Danny will be with us till he goes grey.

:eek: He already is. Well there you go.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Richmond will see unchartered waters next year the media will start bagging them for hanging onto a dud for to long.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Expect to see the MCG turned into a giant ploughfield after being bombarded with 15,000 membership tickets after Richo kicks 1 goal 9 and new dud recruit kicks 1 goal 7 against collingwood in round 1 debacle!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
That will never happen Diggles. Membership cards often haven't even arrived by round 1. ;D

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
How sad has my life become. I find myself now logging on to the AFL site and various footy sites trolling in hope of finding a Newsflash "FRAWLEY WALKS/RESIGNS/SACKED"

Alas I fear I will have to wait a little longer.

I really am starting to think they like torturing us poor sheep, who blindly follow the sheperd in hope of finding the promised land........................

P

PuntRoadRoar

dont go holding your breath guys

"with frawley on board

2004 will be a bore!!!"

that should be our membership theme..... ;D

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
I think the board at richmond are to scared to sack him seeing the criticism they get from the media from past sackings

cogs_is_sexy24

Tiger Rookie
Jul 12, 2003
Melbourne
geez, i've given up waiting for sheed's to come back to richmond.

i doubt frawley the dud will leave for a long time still. face it - we're stuck with him for another few years :-\
there's no way he's gonna resiegn. he's not a quitter (unfortunetly in this case).

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Sheeds wont go back to the tigers, even though he would love to see the club be succesful. ;)