Where are they now Database | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where are they now Database

Equus

Tiger Cub
May 22, 2013
Hi fellow Richmond supporters,

I've started a project where I've created a database of all of the senior Richmond players that has played for us and what they are doing at the current moment or where they are playing now or where they are buried.
It's a community based project where anyone can contribute - so far I've got a few people in Bigfooty to contribute. I figured that the regulars of PRE would be able to assist in sharing their knowledge to quicken the completion of the project.
This particular board is a treasure trove of information and has helped me greatly.

The link for the database is here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnofOqWBzSHxdC1Jekh6TG5mT013VzQxaVB0RE5Vd2c&usp=sharing

It'll be greatly appreciated if you could kindly help out.

Thanks!

Eq.

Gordietiger

The Rolls Royce!
Apr 14, 2004
A really interesting database! Wish you good luck on your endeavours here Equus!