Where is Richonsauras? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where is Richonsauras?

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
I'm gone for 3 weeks and suprise suprise he is on the injury list again with another hammy. When are those clowns at tigerland going to realise the guy is a dinosaur and is extinct. They should of traded him last october when they had a chance.
Have they been winning?

T

tiga chikk

Yep we've been winning alright we're 4 - 2 on the ladder better then most teams which are 3 - 3

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
But what I want to know is, where's Frawleyudud been vaporised to??

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Well one loss and look who comes out of the woodwork, ha.
How was the Queen Diggles?
Maybe it will take 2 losses for fud to return. Pity we've got a win coming up this week. ;D
Go Tiges.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
The only queen i saw was beckham, Rosy. If its good enough for Man United to offload Beckham, its good enough for us to trade richo.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
So Diggles considering Man U's stand on Beckham does this mean you'd be impressed with Danny giving an Sir Alex Ferguson type spray to the media over such a rumour?

I believe it went something like "you are f?*$%^d di#$@$ads in the media..(I could go on but I am strating to blush)" was Sir Alex's reply to the possibility of selling Beckham ;)

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
I have one thing to say - too many people on this forum are so prepared to accept mediocracy, which is in line with many at a club - hence Richmond's status for the past 2 decades!!!

Onya diggles, people like yourself, Harry, Redford and me should be running the club!!! Would have 6 flags by 2010!!!

P.S. I'm not kidding!!! ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
iLoVeNeWmAn said:
Onya diggles, people like yourself, Harry, Redford and me should be running the club!!! Would have 6 flags by 2010!!!

P.S. I'm not kidding!!! ;D

Better ease off a bit there Newmo, you might go blind :rollin

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
rosy3 said:
Better ease off a bit there Newmo, you might go blind
roll.gif

Yes, cos if we're going to win 6 flags by 2010, you'd at least want to be able to see it. ;D