Who are you most likely to vote for? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are you most likely to vote for?

Which candidate would you prefer to have on the board?

• David Clayton

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Jim Giannopoulis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuart Lawrence

• John Matthies

• Jason Verstak

• Kent Winzer

• Gary March/Peter Welsh

• Tony Jewell

• Total voters

dcstar

Once sane, always Richmond......
Nov 5, 2003
Melbourne
Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Just as a note for those of you that received my election flyer, every one of those was printed up for me by other Richmond supporters who wanted to support me in the election, so if I do manage to get in I won't have done it by having deep pockets, it will be directly attributable to the efforts of "ordinary" Richmond people giving everyone a chance to see what I stand for.

Secondly, on the eligibility of voting in this election, you must have been a non-junior member paid up before 31 August 2003.

Everyone (who wasn't a Junior member) who had a "membership" last year should have been sent a voting form.

The RFC Articles of Association can be found at:

http://www.acslink.aone.net.au/dc/Articles/Articles_1998_1.html

There is also a "Memorandum of Association" for the club (which I don't have a copy of) which outlines why the club exists and says things like the $50 guarantee that every member will be liable for if the club goes bust....

That document is available form ASIC for a small fee ($17), or the club may be able to provide a copy.

sabretooth

I don't sleep for a week when we get beat - JD
Dec 9, 2003
I've been and gone and done it - if my vote has any effect, Mr A. Jewell, Esq, is no more!

Apart from that information, like Mr DC, I ain't saying no more.