Who is gonna line up on lloyd on Sunday? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who is gonna line up on lloyd on Sunday?

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
Will it be Zantuck, hope not, by the look of the job he has done on Gerhig Lloyd is gonna kick 15. Richmond need a key backman, maybe holland should line up on him to give lloydy some physical contact. What do u think, who is gonna be?

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Ty did well on Lloyd in round 17 last year so he should get first crack with Gas not there. It won't make a difference who's on him if there's again no pressure upfield.

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Give Zantuck a try. Definitely not the bootstudder as he's in Spud's bad books, on the other hand, Spud's not always right, is he?
How about an in-form Neil Balme or Mal Brown?

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I reckon Andy Kellaway will get the job, with Chaffey playing the lose man in the back.
Shame Fleming did what he did, he could of made it count and taken out Lloyd instead.