Who will win the Brownlow? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who will win the Brownlow?

Foonge

Mmmmm, clangers!!
Jul 3, 2003
Mt. Waverley, Melbourne
Who do you think will win the Brownlow this year?

I think the top 3 will come from Wanganeen, Voss, Ricciuto and possibly Buckley. Good money for R.Harvey but Hayes may take too many votes and Saints may not win enough games.
Watch out for Crawf leading in to finals time!!

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Adam Goodes would be my favorite at hte moment. Wanganeen got too many blokes taking votes away from him in my view, but i guess that it didnt stop those Brisbane Lions players.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
All good choices. The following blokes will NOT win the brownlow.... Pettifer, Vardy, Rogers, Houlihan, Fiora, King, Biddiscombe, Nichols etc etc

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I would go for Wanganeen with Adam Simpson as the smokey.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Anyone but Buckley ;D

I always go for an outsider so will say Brent Harvey. Hope he doesn't get suspended tonight.

Highest Tiger vote getter Cogs. I doubt the umpires would recognise Chaff's play but I'd give it to him.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I think Richo will win the brownlow. He'll storm home with 8 BOG's and win with a tally of 24 votes, beating Nathan buckley by 2 votes after Buckley poles one vote in every single game.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
JohnF said:
I think Richo will win the brownlow. He'll storm home with 8 BOG's and win with a tally of 24 votes, beating Nathan buckley by 2 votes after Buckley poles one vote in every single game.

I like this theory. Anyone but Crawford. If he wins, expect another video out next year.