Who won? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who won?

Who won?

• Total voters

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Kennedy quality footballer.
Who won the trade
15 yrs 1 flag at Wc or Judd Finals with Carlton and a Brownlow.
I'm picking WC. 15 yrs that's unbelievable.
Judd was more individual quality

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Kennedy quality footballer.
Who won the trade
15 yrs 1 flag at Wc or Judd Finals with Carlton and a Brownlow.
I'm picking WC. 15 yrs that's unbelievable.
Judd was more individual quality
2 winners
WC easily. Kennedy will be recognised as a legend of the club.
and Judd. Getting paid squillions outside of the salary cap for fraudulent ambassador’s role with Visy

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
I still reckon West Coast got the better version of Chris Judd. When I think of Chris Judd, I still picture him in a West Coast guernsey first and foremost. As I do with Kennedy. Therefore West Coast.

Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
X2

Carlton no flags and one finals win. West Coast flag and an all time great (Judd was already one) Masten was pretty good too.
Yeah, part of me thinks both clubs should be happy, but in reality the blues never contended with Judd there, and once he left they fell back to the bottom, so any suggestion he left a positive legacy is nonsense. The blues got a very good footballer for 8 years (prob 6 years of high standard football).
The Weagles got about 10 years of great football, and i think 15 years all together, from one of the best 4 FFs of the last 2 decades.

Judd will get the hype, but the Weagles won the trade.

Reactions: 1 users