Who wore number 12 before Richo? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who wore number 12 before Richo?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I should know but have forgotten and thought someone here could give me a quick answer.

TigerForce said:
Not a bad mullet.

Magnificent mullet. One of the finest. But he was from SA so it goes without saying.

Played a great game in the 91 Mother's day Massacre where we hammered the Scum reigning premiers. Unfortunately it was baout the only decent game he played for us.

Before Underwoods mullet we had Allan McKellar and his crazy under-cut surfie thing happening in the number12 back in '89

Nobody. No one wore number 12 before the great man pulled it on. In fact, the number, 12, was especially invented for him to wear. If anyone tells you any different, they are lying. ;D

Pickers35 said:
Before Underwoods mullet we had Allan McKellar and his crazy under-cut surfie thing happening in the number12 back in '89

Dale Thomas is a fan. ;D

Legends of 1980 said:
Nobody. No one wore number 12 before the great man pulled it on. In fact, the number, 12, was especially invented for him to wear. If anyone tells you any different, they are lying. ;D

Almost right. Jack Titus, then 'Bull' Richardson, then Richo. No one else could.

The year before Richo started was 1992 - Peter Schwab actually played a game in the ressies as player/coach and wore number 12 in that year.

The year before that in 1991 it was Underwood as already mentioned.

Goodwin 24 said:
The year before Richo started was 1992 - Peter Schwab actually played a game in the ressies as player/coach and wore number 12 in that year.

The year before that in 1991 it was Underwood as already mentioned.

That's a fair call Andy. How do you know this?

Nice!!!
Legends of 1980 said: