Who'll be there?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who'll be there??

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tonight..at 11pm... when the Tigers roll their squeaky, rusty old propoganda machine out of the garage for it's weekly trip down Propoganda Boulevarde to the local to grab a 6 pack of VB cans and a carton of winnie blues.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Look we're only 6 and 7 and if you said that at the start of the year we would have been rapt.

Look we played the back to back premiers and we played particularly well for the first 20 mins.

Look we had Gas out and if he had of played he would have kept Lynch quiet and the score would have been different.

Look we've got 9 games to redeem ourselves.

Look our captain was missing and Johnson went off with a bad back.

Look its early days and we'll come good

Have I left any out?

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Harry, you left out all the yeah nah's, cherry ripes, stepping up to the plates, coming up trumps', beliefs and structures.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
LOL nice work Harry I think you nailed them all except for

... and Campbell will definitely play this week.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Tigerdog said:
There's a chat room?

Not sure if there is or not actually TD. I haven't been in there for a couple of weeks so for all I know the bad tempers could have got out of control and the chatroom might be trashed. ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Its still there Rosy but who painted it that god awful teal and mauve combination?

Sometomes you just have to wait for a little while and it clicks into gear I think.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I give up, it won't let me post. Somethings wrong, will try and sort it out tomorrow.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Not only does the RFC propoganda machine deny us the truth but when the truth is reveiled, they get all shirty and cut off callers. Greenburg or hughes made a remark that Knights retired on his own account. Thereafter someone called in to state that this remark was false and that the club actually forced him to retire to which the 2 clowns got all angry and cut the caller off.

The truth will set you free. ;D

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
I would have been cut off within 4.38 secs had I got through.

"........and when we go to the Tesltra Dome vs Geelong, it'll be raining memberships"

what a call!!!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
"Its raining memberships

Halelula

Its raining memberships

Amen" ;D