Who's going to Adelaide? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who's going to Adelaide?

Skeeta

TigersRule
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
I might just take the treck next week, is anyone else going and if so how...would be good to get a car load or 2 to come along.???

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Skeeta,

I am off to Adelaide next week - all booked - just waiting on my tickets. Flying out Saturday arvo and back Sunday morning.

Could be a fun trip ;) :D ;D ;) :D ;D

B

brownlow2003

Still Not Sure About Going Over This Weekend but will be going to the West Coast Game in Round 9

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Not sure here either. This has been a very on again-off again kind of trip, but I'm the kind of last minute person who's just as likely to get up and decide to go on Saturday morning.
Am going to the Brissie game though.

Details that were sent to me about the after match function in Adelaide for those interested.

MAY, 3rd 2003...Richmond Vs Port Adelaide aftermatch function at the LAKES RESORT 5th QUARTER FUNCTION ROOM.

Win or lose, if you're a half decent RICHMOND supporter you'll come to this to meet and support the players. Free food supplied.

ADELAIDE RICHMOND TIGERS members gain free entry. Non members $5.

The LAKES HOTEL is on Brebner Drive which is on the other side of the shopping centre.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Can you believe it - the one game at the Gabba and I have a wedding to go to!

Oh well, hubby said if Richmond get to the finals/Grand Final I could fly to Melbourne and watch it. He then said very smart-alecy like "and what are the chances of Richmond getting into the Grand Final?" to which I replied "oh about as much as the chances of you catching a fish at Fraser Island" ;D