Who's going tonight? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who's going tonight?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'm not I can't be bothered with away games at Docklands.
There's nowhere up here to buy tickets and when I've ordered them over the phone I've had trouble picking them up at the ground.
It's ridiculous to have tickets reserved and not be able to see the start of the game.
Seeing we have a 2-3 hour drive there isn't an option to get there early to get tickets.
If it was at the G I'd be there for sure.
Pity state of the art technology keeps people away from attending games.
Not happy AFL. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. :mad:

Barrack hard for me too guys. Go The Mighty Tigers.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
I am going tonight.

Rosy.
Great news regarding pre-purchasing tickets through Ticketmaster7 for Docklands.

I decided to buy a reserve seat because I reckon there will be a few there tonight because of McCartney (and rightly so).

Anyway, in yesterday's paper there was a little piece that said buy your tickets over the web and print your tickets at home and then just turn up, swipe your ticket and you are in.

I went onto Ticketmaster7's web site last night and went through all the procedures (it's called TICKETFAST) an adobe file was emailed to me and presto I have my ticket for tonight, no waiting in line. This system is only available for Telstra Dome and Subicao Oval the site said

I will let everyone know if I have any problems scanning ;)

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I can't make it either tonight :(.

KL, I hope you have better luck than a friend of mine. His membership card's (not a richmond one) barcode scans properly at the 'G and footy park but not at Telstra dome. So he had to queue for 1/2 an hour so he could show his memebership card and get a ticket that would work when scanned. Just ridiculous :p.

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Mr Rampaging will be there;
Aisle 14, Row H, Seat 36

I am not the greatest fan of Telstra Dome, but in conditions like tonight, it is sensational. And for the team we have, (big marking) it is the perfect venue for the big men to take control.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I am told that a tip might be for people to join the cheer squad that way if you get in early enough you can sit with them on the ground level instead of reserving a seat or sitting up on level 4. If people joined the cheer squad it helps pay for the banners and it's only $8 bucks a year.

Admittedly it is behind the goals and at Telstra Dome i prefer to be on level 4 on a wing (best view out of all stadiums i reckon, cant imagine a better view to watch football from and see all the action), but it is an option.