Why so many people online in the middle of the day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Why so many people online in the middle of the day

Are all of you at work at 205pm?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
So whats the deal? I am at home as I finished work early... but if I was still at work I wouldn't be as I don't work with computers.
So either we have lots of Tigers having sick days.... or lots of Tigers who work with computers.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
At home doing bookwork while I wait for the fog to lift outside....if it ever does.

Usually have the computer on when I'm home and check message boards and e-mails etc every so often as I pass by.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Or lots of tigers who don't work! I'm in that category. Unless you call uni work. Haven't been to a lecture for a while now...

P

Parker

At work

Work with computers so always on the net

My job can be very quiet sometimes so it keeps me from going crazy

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Work involves programming so I spend most of the workday in front of a computer when I'm in my office.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
LOL@John that's what uni is about isn't it?? Keep up the good work.

This was just a spur of the moment thing that I thought I'd do after seeing so many names online... and already it is very interesting :D
Thanks guys and girls.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAO, this site is a great diversion. It's either study corporations law or muck about on this site. Expect to see more and more of me now that exam period is near.

T

tiga chikk

At work, but i might as well be at home i do nothing all day.
or maybe thats because i spend too much time on here? ::)

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tiga Chikk
At work, but i might as well be at home i do nothing all day.
or maybe thats because i spend too much time on here?
If you can do that and still get paid for it more power to ya Tiga Chikk ;D
Now all you have to do is scam them into thinking you can work from home ;)

T

tiga chikk

Tigerdog said:
Now all you have to do is scam them into thinking you can work from home ;)

Nah dont want that TD i dont have a computer at home so why they still think im busy typing up letters i'll keep using PRE at work.
It brightons up the day

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Well the fogs finally lifted here so I'm off to tackle the vegie garden. I reckon I've got an hour till it closes back in again. Have had a week of it and it makes it a pretty slow drive home from the footy. Always seems better after a win though so Go Tiges.

If my name says I'm on the computer still it's all an illusion.
As they say in the classics The lights are on but noones home. ;D

Have fun working kiddies, geez it makes you wonder how much workplace productivity is lost due to footy websites, ha.

Can't let work get in the way of good fun. ;)

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
I work at a computer all day, so this helps see me through some of those moments when you need to get away from it.

If you reckon some of the stuff I type here is tripe, you should read (if you can) some of the stuff I have to type every day. :p

At least this helps keep me sane, I guess. ;)

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
I have the day off school, staff inservice or something like that, I don't really care as long as it means I don't have to go to school. It was either pretend to do my homework on the computer and really check the message board or go and clean my room, decisions decisions ;D

Richos_gal

Tiger Cub
Feb 9, 2003
Melb
What else am i gonna do when my lecturer is crapping on about tort law? Surfing PRE forum is certainly a better alternative then staring off into space while dribble forms at the corners of my mouth.
Plus it helps me curb that urge to bang my head on the desk in an attempt to knock myself out.
man i hate law.
go tigers, and go punt road end forum!

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Work, that is a 4 letter dirty word. I make to much money to waste time working ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Because I have a responsibility to PRE ;)

Besides there is only so much accounting an Accountant can take in a day especially at this busy time ;)