Why so many people online in the middle of the day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Why so many people online in the middle of the day

Are all of you at work at 205pm?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
TigersGoddess said:
This uni caper sounds pretty good, nobody seems to do any work and goes online all the time... oh wait I do that all ready, never mind ;D

No -aim for Uni after high school TG - I envisage HD after HD for you with the skills that you already seem to possess ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
MC24 said:
If you reckon some of the stuff I type here is tripe, you should read (if you can) some of the stuff I have to type every day. :p

Any decent boss should give a bonus per post on PRE. ;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
rosy3 said:
Any decent boss should give a bonus per post on PRE. ;D

Absolutely right Rosy and they should also give a bonus, not only for deciphering some of the scribble I have to interpret, but also having to read it. I wish they could make it sound a bit more interesting, you know make it a drama or comedy, just to make it interesting to read and type.

Not only is it uninteresting, some of these Engineers should be Doctors, 'cos, if nothing else, they've certainly got the handwriting for it.

50% of it I make up and the rest I just can't read. So drafts usually look something like this:

"We were shown a vertical ___ brick wall in Apartment ___ another in a wall in Apartment ___. In both cases, the cracks were relatively ___ our opinion are not structurally ___the cracks reduced the vertical load bearing ___ of the walls."

Back to it I suppose. :p

T

tiga chikk

it must be the industry MC, surveyors hand writing is the worst. its like trying to understand a foreign language sometimes

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Koalalill said:
Besides there is only so much accounting an Accountant can take in a day especially at this busy time ;)

With you on that one. I am an accountant that would go crazy if i didnt creat my own flexi time for surfing either here, email or Oakland Athletics baseball boards. Keeps me sane. I couldnt handle working here without it put it that way.

T

tiga chikk

because im so bored with my job zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ive only been here maybe 5 months and im ready to move doing the same thing day in day out get tiresome i see three people in my office everyday

PRE is an outlet we all need! ;D

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I'm either at home or at Arnold's with the Fonze having a soda ;D