Williamstown V Richmond (20/06/21) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Williamstown V Richmond (20/06/21)

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Holding off the ball again. Are we the only team that does this, or the only team to be penalised for this???

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Geez we’ve just given away another off the ball free kick. Really undisciplined play by our team today. If we go down it’ll be due to lack of discipline and scrappy disposal.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
If I could have one wish for the rest of my life,

Id take a chance on world peace,

and wish that we could play our toughest 22

and beat the absolute *smile* out of a $1.20 favourite Geelong in the 2021 grand final.

put 5 of them in St.Vincents (they make a full recovery and suffer no lasting brain damage),

and win by ten goals.

Stack, Broad, Lynch, Nank, Mansell, Pickett, Parker, Kmac, Grimes get offered a total of $1m in fines, which we accept.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
We look to be on top but we’re a bit scrappy with the ball. Or maybe it’s just the terrible SD picture on 7mate. It’s almost unwatchable.

I think we should be in front but undisciplined free kick reversals have hurt us.
Bit late but ch74 is HD

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
*smile* umpires. Unbelievable. That was a mark by the Richmond player but he got tripped and the ball fell out. Play on!!

*smile* off.