Win against Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Win against Saints

antigravity

I'm a llama!
Mar 29, 2003
What a relief.. Phew, my heart was in my throat through that last quarter.

I knew we would bog down late in that game because of the wet and tough game against Freo last week.

We were lucky to get away with a win, which was disapointing considering how well we played for the first three quarters. Great first half, I was very happy with the way we played. I hope the players recognised how well we played and aim to play as good in future games.

Fantastic games from Tivendale and Bowden, can't wait to see more of these guys play at their top level. Rodan again played well, along with Kayne Johnson, Wayne Campbell and Andy Kellaway. Houlihan looks like he's got some solid hands up forward, and Blumfield looked promising up forward too before he hobbled off after stretching his thigh.

GET RID OF PETTIFER... I can't even remember the last time this pathetic excuse of an AFL player ever did anything to benefit the team. He's always looking around at the other players on the ground with this stupid look on his face. He whinges even before the ball has left his immediate area and is always looking for the free kick. I swear to god, if I ever got the chance I'd give him a free kick in his ugly little head.. AGGGHHH!!

Hopefully Danny kicks his skinny little arse back to Coburg, actually, back to the Coburg RESERVES, and then delists him at the end of the year.

Overall, it was a good game, but we were lucky to get away with a win, even though we played so well. Looking at how we played in the last quarter, I'll be hard pressed to pick us to win next week.