Withdrawal symptoms | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Withdrawal symptoms

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I haven't said anything negative for a few days now.

SACK FRAWELY.

Thats better.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
LOL

Don't worry Harry. A few more tiger wins and you won't feel the need to be negative at all again. The withdrawal symptoms will disappear completely and you'll be cured ;D.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I've still got these ar*sehole Port Power supporters here giving me lip about the Tigers and i am stil lhaving to defend us. Despite the fact we are higher than them on the ladder no one ever takes Richmond seriously. I ogt faith this year, backing the boys. Let's kill St.Kilda, humiliate them adn make Goddard wonder what hes got himself into.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I've got withdrawal sypmtoms too. It's been a few days since the last Richmond win.
Keep 'em coming Tiges, I could easily get addicted. ;)

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
pretty typical of the certain posters who go back into their hole when we win and are not man enough to praise the side no matter what.
pretty much sums them up really.