Wo whats it gonna be | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wo whats it gonna be

How will out team line up/whats most likely

• As listed

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Frawley playing funny buggers, Campbell wont play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell and maybee even Stafford/Cogs will miss

• Frawleys turning into Sheedy

• Do doubt, Pettifer will still play

• Hall wont even play reserves

• If the big 3 all play, at least 1 will re-injer themselves

• well loose more players than gain through injury...again

• Total voters

tigerland

Can u dig it.....SUCKA
May 12, 2003
Melb
We all think were footy experts here and like to give our opinions, so lets see who we all think will play.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The above poll is proudly sponsored by Harry's polling company ;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Re your options tigerland, I think the first one may just have been because we had another training session till to go. Campbo didn't train anyway, so not sure what they hoped to gain by naming him. Probably just because they can.

Can I change my vote? From what I saw and, as The Boss has already reported, I would say that both Cogs and Staff will play. Would be very surprised if either of them missed.

Pettifer did train. Although it wasn't until they were coming off the ground that I managed to spot him. Kept a pretty low profile, or maybe was just at the opposite end of the ground to me.

Hall led reasonably strongly. Don't know if that's a sign of things to come tomorrow or they just him stuck at that part of the ground so he wouldn't have to run around much. Didn't see him do much else, so not sure on that one. Maybe The Boss may have a better insight.

We should come out of it a lot better than was expected earlier in the week. :)

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
These days it's all smoke and mirrors! I thinks some coaches including our Danny have been attending seminars held by David Copperfield on the "Art of Illusion"! ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
By putting Clinton King in the team it looks as though Danny has also attended seminars by Timothy Leary on the "Art of hallucination".

tigerland

Can u dig it.....SUCKA
May 12, 2003
Melb
Ray Hall would wanna come back and do something pretty soon before Ottens and Holland get any closer, or it reserves for the rest of the year for him.