Wonky clock | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wonky clock

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The clock on my computer keeps losing time for some reason. Do they have a battery so they keep working while the computer is turned off?
If so how do I change it?
If not I guess I sound silly even asking. ;D

newyorktiger

Last Year
Rosy,

My mother in law had a similar issue... In the end I think they found out that there were multiple clocks competing against one another... I am guessing you are using Windows 98 or 95???

The clock does not run off a battery when the PC is off...

Maybe try the below...?

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic%2Dclock/

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Rosy, I think you'll find there is a direct proportional relationship between amount of time lost and amount left in fruity lexia cask. ;D

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
When the clock runs slow you usually only have to change the battery. That's very cheap. If that doesn't work then you do have an incompatability problem. That's more expensive.
Cheaper to change the battery first. But be very careful if you're not practised inside a computer.