Work Experiance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Work Experiance

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Hey guys, i know i posted a while back on Wrok exp, and i just wanted to give anyone that cares an update.

I just finished work exp last week, and i got a job at ESP - Elite sports propertites. They manage some footy players and NRL players and sporting personalitys like Garry Lyon. They also do a lot for the AFL and run some events.

I had an absolutly awesome time. Jess Sinclairs sister works there, so we got to work with her for a bit.

CanbTiger

CARN' TIGES!
Oct 6, 2003
Canberra
Hey congrats on the job gOtigers. Hope it goes well for you

I hope the Work experience was good. What's Jess Sinclair's sister like?

I've met Jess up here a couple of times and found him quite down-to-earth for a bloke that usually has a bunch of chicks hanging around him just wanting to jump into his pants (I thought with that sort of attention he'd be real up himself) :-\

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
CanbTiger said:
I've met Jess up here a couple of times and found him quite down-to-earth for a bloke that usually has a bunch of chicks hanging around him just wanting to jump into his pants (I thought with that sort of attention he'd be real up himself) :-\

Sounds exactly like Brooke, totally down to earth. Shes unbeleiveably nice, and you can tell shes so proud of Jess.