Wylie Buzza's Dunny Brush | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wylie Buzza's Dunny Brush

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Wylie Buzza has the best dunny brush since that forgettable leper from Fitzroy. This is as good a reason as any to draft him. I've got to report that he plays with a disappointing lack of anvils. But in time, who knows? He could be all roller skates and rockets and miniature umbrellas. A determined if not talented player on the road.

wylie-840x450.jpg

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I was all in on him Jack until I spotted his boots.

No self respecting dunny brush can play in those.

Far too high a opinion of himself.

69 vintage

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 5, 2013
Remember Weildon and Dean Lupson going berserk in a VFL seconds GF for Fitzroy against the cats they punched the daylights out of the cats to over run them in the second half .
Lupson also became famous infamous for belting a Rochester player Ross Andrews at the first bounce behind play in the GVFL grand final of 1990 while playing for Euroa .Andrews was a policeman at the time and all hell broke out after the game ,criminal charges against Lupson i think .

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
A dunny brush with a flouro green see in the dark handle. Just what ya need when the night is dark n stormy n the dunny light is dim. Just dunk n scrub, no need to turn the light on at all.

Opulentus Tigris

Tiger Superstar
Dec 8, 2007
Wodonga
69 vintage said:
Remember Weildon and Dean Lupson going berserk in a VFL seconds GF for Fitzroy against the cats they punched the daylights out of the cats to over run them in the second half .
Lupson also became famous infamous for belting a Rochester player Ross Andrews at the first bounce behind play in the GVFL grand final of 1990 while playing for Euroa .Andrews was a policeman at the time and all hell broke out after the game ,criminal charges against Lupson i think .
Lupson is a complete psychopath and all round wanker. Now in the Real Estate business. Go figure.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Dyer'ere said:
Wylie Buzza has the best dunny brush since that forgettable leper from Fitzroy. This is as good a reason as any to draft him. I've got to report that he plays with a disappointing lack of anvils. But in time, who knows? He could be all roller skates and rockets and miniature umbrellas. A determined if not talented player on the road.
Well Jack, Geelongs Stephen Wells saw enough in the Buzz to take a chance.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
pumped said:
I dunno,

I'm thinking John Butcher

Did he have a funny brush, pumped?

tigertim said:
Well Jack, Geelongs Stephen Wells saw enough in the Buzz to take a chance.

A brilliant choice, timbo! Although I have to admit Im happy with Chol.