Yearly membership records. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Yearly membership records.

tommystigers said:
Hard to say Streak. The past few seasons we have sold 2-3000 memberships the week leading up to Christmas. We might see a significant jump in new memberships then. I hope so 'cause it tends to die off for a while following Christmas, then kicks again leading up to the Wizz Bang and season proper. Our membership trends are fairly constant. If we are ahead in January then we might see a record fall. :)
I'd rather see a record "rise" Tommy ;D

Baloo said:
I reckon if the RFC said "Register your membership by xx date and we'll guarantee the membership pack arrives before Christmas", we'd get a lot more signups earlier. It'd be a great Xmas present for any Richmond supporter, as long as it arrived before Xmas....

So right Baloo. They also would miss out on getting some Tiger Cubs members because of this. No bar codes on Tiger cub memberships so why can't the club get these out in time for Christmas?

Baloo said:
I reckon if the RFC said "Register your membership by xx date and we'll guarantee the membership pack arrives before Christmas", we'd get a lot more signups earlier. It'd be a great Xmas present for any Richmond supporter, as long as it arrived before Xmas....

MB78 said:
So right Baloo. They also would miss out on getting some Tiger Cubs members because of this. No bar codes on Tiger cub memberships so why can't the club get these out in time for Christmas?

It is a cracking idea, even if it was just a limited thing to acknowledge your membership.

FWIW. A mate just last night told me that he renewed his Collingwood membership by a certain date to qualify for a free DVD about their march to the 2010 flag. Under that scenario, a membership for Christmas would see the giver able to place something under the tree for the recpient.

Streak said:
I'm a little disappointed with the new member figure.

I am working on two right now.

Yep, am working very hard behind the scenes to make sure i get at least one new member
my aim is 3-0-79. 3 new members, 0 members not renewing (me) and $79 for my GF's 3 game membership
Now where do I sign ;D

2/12 13214 members 1242 new

Well over 4 1/2k above where we were last year. Go Tiges!!!

Good numbers. How are we tracking compared to our Cuz year ?

Baloo said:
Good numbers. How are we tracking compared to our Cuz year ?
I read it somewhere (cant remember where) that by the middle of Jan 2009 we had around 23,000 members.