Your club (realfooty) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Your club (realfooty)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
RICHMOND v Adelaide,
Saturday, 7.40pm, AAMI Stadium

Midfielder Kane Johnson, troubled by a hamstring problem, was restricted to walking laps yesterday and remains in doubt to play against his old team, Adelaide.

P

PuntRoadRoar

yeah that would be right, just great, why cant all our top midfielders play in the same week???

OH lord why do you mock US !!!!!!!!!!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
g0tigers said:
If Johno doesnt play you would think Blumfield would come into the midfield wouldnt you?

I don't think whether Kane plays or not will make any difference.
If Blumfield is fit he'd play, if not he'll miss regardless of what Johnson's doing.
That's assuming injured players won't be risked of course. ;)

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Blumfield will need some time at Coburg. No point bringing him straight in if he will contribute what he did earlier in the year. A good run in the midfield at Coburg will do him good.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Why would Johnson want to play this game so his former teammates can laugh at him all night long he knows as well as we do that they will be flogged

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Here here Laff - your posts are true but sad yet amusing and precise at the same time. Johnson would be a fool to play against the crows and have the entire SA laugh at him. Stay home Kane. I would have thought rogers or king or pettifer or biddiscombe or fiora or hilton could fill the void seeing that Frawedudly had placed so much faith in them.