Your Club (realfooty) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Your Club (realfooty)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
RICHMOND v Adelaide, Saturday, 7.40pm, AAMI Stadium
Richmond skipper Wayne Campbell may be ready to return to the midfield after recovering from a calf injury, football manager Greg Hutchison said yester-day. "His preparation has been pretty good thus far but we will have to test him again at training tomorrow and then later in the week." Hutchison added that midfielder Justin Blumfield would return via the VFL this week, having missed eight matches due to a detached thigh muscle. Training: today, 4pm; Friday, 11am, Punt Road.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I have it on very good authority that Wayne Campbell's leg was severed in the opening minutes of the West Coast game, and it has taken longer than expected for the club prostheticist to make up the new limb. "Campbo should be off the crutches on Thursday at training, so we expect him to come up this weekend," said Greg Hutchison, team spin doctor.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
D3,

Is that why Johnson looks like not making it this week?? Will cambo be using the peg leg this week??

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Top post Deano. Don't you get sick of the weekly Campbo reports that aren't worth the space they take up anyway.
Wish they'd shut up and just select him when he's fit.
Is becoming a joke. :mad:

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Campbo will play this week

KL - Phantom Footy Dept Officer ;)

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
The club mechanics were also shocked to find that Kane Johnson is a kind of cross between a cyborg and a rag doll. Unfortunately Chris Bradshaw forgot to turn off his headlights over the mid-season break, and now his battery has run flat. We're too close to the salary cap to buy him a new one, so we're just gunna have to jump start him before each game. Seems we've been sold a lemon — apparently Adelaide had also disconnected his speedo and he's actually 5 years older than we thought. Plus they'd been driving him backwards, and "only to church on Sundays". We fell for it.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
I am sure others (along with myself) are doubly annoyed- I keep picking him in my fantasy team- i guess i should know better, especially as the tiges pick 1 player every week who is not playing, in a cunning attempt to throw off the other coaches- what a master stroke.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Koalalill said:
Campbo will play this week

He's playing this week? You mean he will be wearing a Richmond jumper and getting his calf rubbed for 2 quarters on the boundary line before running out onto the ground for five minutes and getting re-injured?