Your Club (realfooty) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Your Club (realfooty)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
RICHMOND v Essendon, Sunday, 2.10pm, MCG
With the suspension of Tim Fleming, who received three games last night for striking Nick Riewoldt, omitted players Mark Dragicevic, Adam Houlihan, Craig Biddescombe and the injured Rory Hilton (broken ribs) are in line for a recall to the seniors after last week's debacle.

I hope they are right. I don't like the idea of Pettifer getting a callup after one half decent game for the season. If he has to perform consistantly to get a spot it could either make or break him. He's had a very easy ride from the selection committee so far in his career and I don't think that's done his attitude any favours.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
It's time they blood another youngester and give someone else a go and see what they have to offer our club.
Please, more game time for *smile*

EyeOfTheTiger

I'm a llama!
Jul 16, 2003
Agree Pettifer should never be selected again until he performs consistantly.

What other youngsters do you have in mind to blood nwonash ? Are there any ready to come on?

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
With the game at the 'G I wouldn't be surprised if dragga plays.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
We've played them all, but i'd like to see Hyde given a run.

Admittedly, he's been given a good 12 to 15 minutes of game time in previous senior games to prove himself but FAILED!!! What more does he want - a FULL QUATER, the bloody hack.....second thoughts, de-list him......the nerve of the lad, jeeesh!!