Your Club (realfooty) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Your Club (realfooty)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Getting ready for next season?

RICHMOND v Port Adelaide,
Sunday, 2.10pm, Telstra Dome

With a three-match suspension ending Tim Fleming's season, he had wrist surgery yesterday to clean up some floating bone. Fleming has broken both his wrists in recent years and the club said yesterday that the surgery was routine.

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
My thoughts to Rosy. I think we can all leave Tim on our 2004 list.

I am happy to keep Tim. He might not have the skill or ability of others like Bowden, but he does have some attributes which our club is screaming out for ...... courage, tenacity, never say die and some good old fashioned C**T - sorry to offend using this word but for those who have played a competitive sport like footy, blokes who have this mental attribute are rare and should never be cast aside as they help others who are a bit weak of heart (see Bowden, Pettifer..) walk a bit taller and have a dip themselves.

Tim is only a fringe player, but he is a very important one. How much softer did we look against the bummers without Tim crashing into blokes.

Look forward to seeing Tim cause some more havoc in 2004 after a full preseason. ;)

YeahNah

Attitude + Expectation = Culture
Dec 19, 2002
Upper Yarra Valley
Totally agree RR. Fleming is worth keeping. He isn't costing us a fortune and adds something to the team. It isn't like we need him to make room for all of our superstars!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Agree with you guys. Tim would be far from the first cab off the rank if I was doing the delisting. The soft players who don't put in should be first to go.

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
Yes RR exactly what I was trying to say on another thread last night but was too drunk and emotional

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
They should re break his wrists and leave it at that if that dud is on the list next year they are going no where