Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Livingstone always sat on the bench with Dimma in the box .

I think it is drawing a long bow making assumptions about someone's level influence based on where they sit on game day.
Must be the same bow that holds him to blame for Cumberland not being able to get a game.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
I assume you know what Benny Gale is doing then? How would you know if it is being evaluated by Tim Livingstone or Benny Gale or not?
Your the one who said Benny would evaluate him. I asked a simple question who is evaluating Livingstone job which is a fair question.

Your the one who said Benny would evaluate him. I asked a simple question who is evaluating Livingstone job which is a fair question.
It's Benny's job to evaluate his direct reports and I assume he is doing it with Livingstone and Livo is doing it with Meehan. I have no idea how it is going but I assume we will find out over time.

Last edited:
Have not been impressed with Livingstone at all. Him and Blair took the joint role after Balme. Blair looks after I think more recruiting and contracts. Livingstone needs to take some accountability for the mess in fitness and conditioning and medical department for the last 2 seasons. The appointment was wrong. His in the box with Yze , but who's evaluating his job.

Livingstone has been Head (or GM) of Coaching and Football Performance for 15 + years now - Since 2009.

He was Dimma's right hand man all the way through. He was the one who told Dimma he needed to pull his head in at the start of 2020 when he was dragging the team down, sulking about Covid restrictions. Without that we aint winning that flag.

He's no Jonny come lately and has a mountain of runs on the board.

But yes you're right - He does need to sort Physical Performance out. Dare say that is his number one priority ATM.

He aren't good enough to tie Balme shoe laces. Livingstone and Gale we're the ones who told him 2024 is your last year. In our current state you tell me a calming influence, experience operator and man with wealth of experience in Balme can't help our football department puzzling and he wanted to go on.

Incorrect. Hartley and Benny were with Balmey. Not Livingstone.

Reactions: 5 users
Livo used to often do the exact same role under Dimma i.e. relay messages from coaches to the players.

He did it predominantly (but not always) from the bench, wired up to the coaches box.

From what Leysy understands the only change is he is moreso stationed in the box now and delivers to the same messages to the players from there.

Hardly any difference. Mountain out of a molehill.

Anyone who knows anything about him will know he will be giving nothing but support and won't ever impede on the coaches role and decisions.
Fair nuff

He aren't good enough to tie Balme shoe laces. Livingstone and Gale we're the ones who told him 2024 is your last year. In our current state you tell me a calming influence, experience operator and man with wealth of experience in Balme can't help our football department puzzling and he wanted to go on.
The club told him this is his last year.
Balme not doing too good at the moment.

Yep, some bizarre irrational takes (even for PRE) that are a million miles from reality.

Livo is now not just influencing selection, but making in game moves Bahahaha! Hilarious!

You have it wrong. Livo is a plant to make us crap. He doesn't want forwards to play, especially if their name rhymes with Roah Rumberland. He's also going around injuring our players, and then hiring guys that don't know how to fix injuries. He's the Shiv Palpatine for our football club, working from within to destroy us

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
The Oooze strikes me as a smart and strategic operator. Hi EI even. Great match day coach, but suspect he is an even better builder of teams!

Cleary he recognised our youth as an area of untapped potential. Good. He invested strongly in this cohort from day 1. Messaging from the start was clear.

Reckon he promised the kids good opportunities throughout the yr. Fair enough. Due to our champions, our kids probably have not had the type of opportunities they would have liked in past few yrs.

However, with greater opportunity comes greater responsibility to perform at the required level. Sure. Give the kids blocks of games for the chance to establish themselves as AFL quality players at the RFC. If unsuccessful, they (2021 cohorts and earlier) must be punted!

Experimentation with the list is key in 2024. Not wins. Simply separate the superhunks from the superflunks.....!

Reactions: 3 users
You have it wrong. Livo is a plant to make us crap. He doesn't want forwards to play, especially if their name rhymes with Roah Rumberland. He's also going around injuring our players, and then hiring guys that don't know how to fix injuries. He's the Shiv Palpatine for our football club, working from within to destroy us
He also had nothing to do with our success and we of course know that Dimma didn't also. It was all Caracella, McRae and Leppitsch

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users