Changes for R9 v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for R9 v Dogs

Yeah George was able to do it all himself.
Miskicks, mismarks, mishandballs, misgoals, misdirection.

But one thing he did was never give up, never bludged, never just walked after an opponent or a teammates opponent. No one could ever question his effort.
I’ll sure give him credit for that. He went and went and went.
His executed basic football skills at a horrendous level too often. But his attitude and effort were elite. Probably in all honesty, there were none better.

I bet he was a bastard to train with as well. Always flat out. But I suppose you could always get a brief spell when an errant kick or handball came along :giggle:
I was just trying to wind up Zips as George was one of his favourites. You managed to list all George's habits, good and bad but he was never dull to watch and often surprised us with some skill. When he kicked truly in the 2017 GF, I knew we would win. He will be forever one ours ours, warts and all!

Reactions: 2 users
Last week’s effort was not acceptable - crap umpiring included. First half deplorable.

Regardless of who, there should be 4-5 changes after that.
Should be, but Sir is right, unless injuries force our hand, we rarely make more than 3. Yze needs to have a good look at what he’s got to work with, and at the same time, not completely strip out all of the experience so the team gets smashed on the scoreboard and physically.

Nothing to do with changes but it just came to my attention that the Swans are sitting on the top of the ladder having lost only one game and it was against us o_O
how in the F did that happen?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Nothing to do with changes but it just came to my attention that the Swans are sitting on the top of the ladder having lost only one game and it was against us o_O
Had Timmy T, ArkMan, and The Lynch Mob playing.
That helps!

Reactions: 3 users
Would like to see Coulthard get a run soon. You'd think Prestia and Balta are back this week.

Reactions: 1 user
Mansell played well, evidentally.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Why put Graham back in? What the heck does he offer as a foward ?
Cant kick goals ans opposition just run around him with to much ease

Probably had the best list on the park we’ve had all season.

Reactions: 1 users
grand final preview...........

In: Balta, Coulthard, Prestia, Cumberland
Out: Naismith, Campbell, Banks, Mansell
With those changes and a fully fit Balta and Prestia I could see the Tigs pushing the Dogs pretty hard.

Id rather include McAuliffe and send Dow back to the VFL.

Reactions: 5 users
In: Balta, Coulthard, Prestia, Cumberland
Out: Naismith, Campbell, Banks, Mansell
Prestia has not played since round 1 and has a history of soft tissue injuries.
Can’t simulate match conditions by training.
If he re injures during a return at the top level his wish for a new contract becomes more unlikely.
Maybe a couple of weeks in the VFL would be in his best interests ?