Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Any club could easily conduct a meeting with Liam online at any time and the RFC and media wouldn't know.

Reactions: 1 user
Baker in major financial trouble
Forced into selling t shirts online

IMG_2540.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Somewhere, Chuck Ralph is staring at a wall right now.
Episode 7 GIF by The Simpsons

Even the names are identical.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I heard him the other day, for the first time. What’s the deal with him? Is he a reliable source? Definitely talked himself up quite a bit, is his mail accurate? Or *smile* talker?
Don't know. I find it hard to believe but most on BF and Xwitter seem to respect what he says. Anyone can dream up rumours I suppose.

Reactions: 1 user
I heard him the other day, for the first time. What’s the deal with him? Is he a reliable source? Definitely talked himself up quite a bit, is his mail accurate? Or *smile* talker?
He’s FOS. A narcissistic fence sitter. Always has an each way bet so he can says he was right.

“I reckon Dusty will sign a 1 year contract extension but don’t be surprised if he retires”, that sort of thing.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users