1988 r12 v carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1988 r12 v carlton

langers1971

Tiger Cub
Mar 4, 2008
guys

looking for some help if possible.

1988 r12 richmond v carlton on a cold friday night at the mcg, it was 1st v last, and at qtr time, thats how it seemed to be panning out as carlton led by 26 points, but Richmond kept at it, and ended up causing a huge boilover winning by 17 points.

i am looking for the tv replay of this game, sports delivered/name a game do not have it, the clubs cannot help, tried torrents and youtube, no luck.

if anyone can assist me, please let me know.

thank you

EJC

Tiger Rookie
Dec 1, 2010
Ballarat
Found this interesting preview of the game Langers:

http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-browse_image.php?imageId=16420

But no, can't help with any footage.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I used to have it. Will be converting my old videotapes to digital over the next few months, will let you know if it turns up.

Are you Chris Pym by any chance? ;D

kitrino_tj

Tiger Rookie
Nov 23, 2009
didn't chris pym kick 3 in the last or something

i think laffy that night tried to kick it long and ended up shanking it and it going 15 meters

he was a dud of the highest order

Punxsutawney Phil

Its Groundhog Day- same sh!t, different year
Apr 2, 2007
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
One of. He did one after the last game that year as well (big win over Fitzroy).

One of only 2 Richmond 100 point wins I have seen. The other was in 1996 also against Fitzroy.

Seen a lot of 100 point Tiger losses though. :(