20 Years | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

20 Years

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I disagree. Digglaff just took the *smile* at a time we deserved it and occasionally quite amusing imo. Can't say the same for Claw.

"I don't normally hear here a hear here but here hear to your here hear."

One of the PRE's all time classics. Loved how the spelling was always wrong and intertwined.
Claw is a ripping fella. Pre his banning he came over from WA and caught up with a few PREnders for an ale. The written word is always harsher than the spoken word.

Reactions: 2 users

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
Should we do a census poll?
Curious to see how many darksiders are left!

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Should we do a census poll?
Curious to see how many darksiders are left!
I think in hindsight most were pragmatic realists. The real darksiders still think Hardwick is rubbish and we'll never win a premiership with that list. If you don't stick to the 'dud - delist' philosophy, you can't count yourself a true darksider. They will rise again.

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
I think in hindsight most were pragmatic realists. The real darksiders still think Hardwick is rubbish and we'll never win a premiership with that list. If you don't stick to the 'dud - delist' philosophy, you can't count yourself a true darksider. They will rise again.
o_O

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Yeah nah. Darksiders are Darksiders. These pragmatic realists you speak of would have sacked Hardwick in 2016.

Lucky Peggy, Benny and a few of PRE's brightest minds are Brightsiders.

Reactions: 1 user

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Yeah nah. Darksiders are Darksiders. These pragmatic realists you speak of would have sacked Hardwick in 2016.

Lucky Peggy, Benny and a few of PRE's brightest minds are Brightsiders.
Eh, I probably would have too. Most would have, including many 'brightsiders'. Luckily, we're not in charge.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
And I still say we wouldn't necessarily have been wrong.

Ah TBR was the chief cheerleader for the "sack Hardwick" group in 2016. Remember it well

Now in 2022 still supporting that line despite 3 shiny new premiership cups justifying the decision to retain Hardwick

If nothing else TBR you are persistent