2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cxdB5vb.png

I think he just got his answer :hihi :hihi

I have just stopped crying enough to write on here. I am so happy and proud right now. What a game and what a win - I could hardly breath throughout he game so it’s time to get my heart rate back in check. It was so emotional watching Richo and Benny crying - such a great win for them and all of us too.

I cannot believe that My Tigers are the 2017 Premiers :cupgold :cupgold

I cannot believe it.

To win and win in such a dominating way - never in doubt after qtr time but I didn't relax till 5 mins to go

What a team effort

Still cannot believe it.

Been a true supporter and member through thick and thin.

I was 2 and can't remember our last premiership.

I told my 9yo boy he is so lucky experiencing a premiership at his age.

Apparently Tex didn't say congratulations to any of the tiger boys going off.
Stormed off and wouldn't talk.

Wow! What a game. Love the passion. Something I'd lost over the last decade or so. I've been labelled as a darksider, only because I wanted Richmond to be great once more. Thankfully they've achieved that goal. The thing I loved about the Tigers this year was the relentless pressure. It's what got them over the line today. It reminded me of the golden age in the 60's when a group of no name players under the direction of a no name country coach (Hafey) did the impossible. Just proves the impossible can be replicated. Congrats lads on on a wonderful display on the field today. I was especially touched by Dusty's reference to the 'Yellow and Black' He gets what we're on about at RFC. I thought Brendan's policy of broadening the supporter base was a bit pie in the sky. Happy to say I was wrong as I was about Damien Hardwick who I thought was a cat with nine plus lives. I live in Cairns FNQ now but I was born in Richmond and my old man lived for the yellow and black. Congrat to all .It's been far too long between drinks. Rosy I hope you have a smile on your face tonight.

GoTiges!

Jack Riewoldt on stage with the Killers.

We are rock stars....All of us.

P.S - To the champion who yelled out Macktiger before the game in Q53, sorry I did not come up and introduce myself. You my friend are a LEGEND. Made my day.

se7en said:
Apparently Tex didn't say congratulations to any of the tiger boys going off.
Stormed off and wouldn't talk.

Thought his speech after the game was a little ordinary as well. Sour grapes much...

bigwow said:
Thought his speech after the game was a little ordinary as well. Sour grapes much...

Yeah, agree. Just how certain where they of winning. They lost it before they walked onto the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.