2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
craig said:
As expected on Grand Final Day it's our harder types carrying the flag for the Tigers.

Rance, Grimes', Dusty, Broad

Rioli gone quiet, Prestia no real impact, Hoult and k mad some bad errors same for lambert.

Cotchin gone quiet, castagna and butler no impact

Odd. I reckon houli and k-mac have done very well

Wet ground has helped us and stopped their run.

Castagna, Rioli and Butler have to get into the game quick if we're gonna win.

Too right Bali - Dusty, Cotch - this is your premiership to take.

Crows are clearly rattled. Let’s kill it

All good so far , getting the game on our terms ,

Long way to go , but i like what I see so far , 31 points in a half of footy from the crows is unheard of ,

Go tigers

The way i see it weve been poor but we are 9 points up.

Just compose iurselves and off we go!

This is the quarter boys - give em all u got, Break them apart.......... Just keep your composure.

2 x injury worries for the Crows.

Jake Kelly with a possible hammy, not sure who the 2nd player is.

Houli close to BOG. Rance immense as is dusty.

Titch - game of his life. Huge 2nd qtr.

Go tigers.

TigerForce said:
Bruce commentating for Adelaide. Tone went down when we hit the lead and some biased comments late in the 2nd Q as if he was the coach.
Yes, he carried on trying to get a free paid at another stage. I want Richo to shout him down.

Young Graham has been a positive performer also certainly not out of place at all on the big stage that goal was class.

Status
Not open for further replies.