2017 Premiership Memorabilia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
what are people buying or have already bought? Do you recommend anything? thoughts?

Today I bought the mounted block Knight poster, a replica cup and the premiership magazine from the Herald Scum shop.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
The tigers are doing a pre-order for Puma Premiership jumpers (black with yellow sash variety) at the moment.

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
I bought the mounted block Knight poster, a hat, a couple of t-shirts, a glass and Premiership destiny print. I wanted to get the foil poster but l was too late.
It has been a brilliant but getting to be an expensive month.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
hutstar said:
The tigers are doing a pre-order for Puma Premiership jumpers (black with yellow sash variety) at the moment.

wouldn't it make sense to have the clash jumper?

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
They said last year the dogs made 2 million on merchandise

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Ian4 said:
what are people buying or have already bought? Do you recommend anything? thoughts?

Today I bought the mounted block Knight poster, a replica cup and the premiership magazine from the Herald Scum shop.

All Huns sold out in 4 shops. Amazing. Should've lined up at 5:00am....

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
just ordered this
https://1kwordsart.com/products/champions-2017?variant=45717903950

also bumper sticker glass and scarf

would love the signed jumper but 2k is a lot of money and things are a bit tight..

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
hutstar said:

Link? Can't find it.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I spent a fortune on the ticket itself and a small fortune in celebrations.

I "purchased" a heap of stuff on the AFL shop site but the transaction bounced...... :theyareontome

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I hope they release the memorabilia with our Premiership jumper as opposed to our traditional

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Baloo said:
I hope they release the memorabilia with our Premiership jumper as opposed to our traditional

Agree.
The once was "away/clash strip" is now an official RFC Premiership Jumper. More than happy for the Tigers to wear it every second week. And while others (particularly the AFL) will refer to it as a clash strip/jumper, we all know what it is, a PREMIERSHIP JUMPER.
The Crows will shudder at the sight of the Tigers in this jumper next time we meet in Adelaide.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
I'm going with the classics. Ordered a couple of these badboys today.

It's made up by family of Weg from artwork he left before he died.

http://www.wegart.com.au/shop/product_info.php?cPath=156_161&products_id=782

http://www.wegart.com.au/shop/popup_image.php?pID=782

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I wanted the black polo but the sold out so got a t-shirt, jumper, replica cup and book.
I'm wondering if I can sneak another item or two into the house !

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Baloo said:

my mate went to the Tigerland superstore today and was told they will not be making a clash guernsey version. angry reacts only. hopefully people power convinces the club to change its mind.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Ian4 said:
my mate went to the Tigerland superstore today and was told they will not be making a clash premiership guernsey version. angry reacts only. hopefully people power convinces the club to change its mind.

Fixed that for you

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
There is a heap of stuff out there.

Weirdly enough, some of it is cheaper at say the Herald Sun Store versus the RFC Superstore with member discount.

AFL Store also has some good stuff.

I went to PRO yesterday and managed to get a couple of grey premiers caps ($30) as the Black ones had sold out.

Weirdly enough too, the stuff that was on sale at the marquees yesterday is actually cheaper online (obivously money doesnt go to the club) but like they were selling the DVD for $50 and you can get it for $30-$32

In 6 months I'll buy the lot when 1/2 price :hihi :hihi :hihi

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
A few Knight posters, premiership stubble holder, a few premiership car stickers (1 for the car and 1 for the trailer) and a premiership tshirt did me yesterday.

Would love to buy a premiership "clash" top if they decide to do one.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
tigertim said:
I spent a fortune on the ticket itself and a small fortune in celebrations.

I "purchased" a heap of stuff on the AFL shop site but the transaction bounced...... :theyareontome

Bugger. Post you credit card details and I'll check for you.