2017 Premiership Memorabilia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
bamyes said:
A friend of mine ordered Richmond Tigers - PUMA Premiers Clash Guernsey (112985) - Pre-Order in mid October and got it yesterday
Awesome. That’s my number too. Hopefully it arrives any day now.

Odduna

Tiger Rookie
Sep 26, 2005
Melbourne
Anyone here still waiting for any orders from October? I ordered on 2 October and haven't received anything.

only updates I received from the club was two emails, the one in November saying early December, and another one on 21 December saying won't be till early this year. Have not heard anything since (afraid my emails never offered any 20% off like some others receiced).

I'm pretty much screwed now in that I can't buy the stuff elsewhere for a reasonable price. So hope they don't screw me over and refund for items they can't deliver on now (especially since so many people ha e ordered after me and received items I ordered).

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Odduna said:
Anyone here still waiting for any orders from October? I ordered on 2 October and haven't received anything.

only updates I received from the club was two emails, the one in November saying early December, and another one on 21 December saying won't be till early this year. Have not heard anything since (afraid my emails never offered any 20% off like some others receiced).

I'm pretty much screwed now in that I can't buy the stuff elsewhere for a reasonable price. So hope they don't screw me over and refund for items they can't deliver on now (especially since so many people ha e ordered after me and received items I ordered).
Yep, still waiting for jumper as well.
Sent an email to the club on the 17th January that they haven't even responded to. Poor form. All I asked for was an update as to the status of my order.

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
Received an email early in the week about some items we ordered back 8n early October.....it stated that they had been sent, and it provided a dispatch number so that we could track it....(it has to get to Broome, so may take a little while)...
I guess what I’m saying is that stuff is still being sent out, so for those that are still waiting, there is hope

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
tigertim said:
Where are they sold snake?

superstore. Look very cool, song printed on yellow laces, and the GF score in the sole! That got me. Only 3000 pairs so get onto it.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
tigersnake said:
superstore. Look very cool, song printed on yellow laces, and the GF score in the sole! That got me. Only 3000 pairs so get onto it.
Will do, cheers

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
tigersnake said:
Couldn't resist the Yellow and Black puma runners 8-
I saw Balmey wearing a pair of black and yellow Pumas during the finals. Had a look online at the time and couldn't find anything so i thought they were a club only item.
But I did order a pair from the USA - Puma Classic Suede sneakers but with more of a gold stripe. Only $70 aussie dollars. Wore em to Round 1!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
tigersnake said:
So your a yellow lace man, I’ve gone the more subdued black with players names for game day wearing, also purchased a pair of size Dusty’s (4) for the glass cabinet .

Also as discussed with easy the other night, most of the squad has now been released in the dusty mini 3D series, I’m thinking of a chess set ;D

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
So, I still have 2 slabs each from 2017, 2019 and 2020 (unopened and still in its original packaging). I was relocating them to a new position last night and found that one of the 2017 cans was somehow pierced. I had to open up the packaging and remove the can. Bloody spewing.

TODAY2.jpg

TODAY3.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
So, I still have 2 slabs each from 2017, 2019 and 2020 (unopened and still in its original packaging). I was relocating them to a new position last night and found that one of the 2017 cans was somehow pierced. I had to open up the packaging and remove the can. Bloody spewing.

View attachment 14206

its OK to say you got up at 2 am, had no beer in the house and shotgunned a warm '17 premiership can, in your jocks.

I do it all the time. its OK.

its the spoils of war

FWIW though, I use a chopstick to punch a much bigger hole than you.