2018 Membership Survey.. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2018 Membership Survey..

Scare mongering at its best! The club are not going to try and lose thousands of members by increasing membership costs considerably! Just ridiculous!

worst Survey ever!!!! I am all for products to suit your customers needs but this survey DID NOT address that. If I have to pay more for my family membership as a 25 year membership circle member (L2 Punt road end) in 2019 I will not be impressed. !!!!!

minimal change, retain you 90K base and dont get "too cute" for a few extra $$$$

Tiger Pops said:
worst Survey ever!!!! I am all for products to suit your customers needs but this survey DID NOT address that. If I have to pay more for my family membership as a 25 year membership circle member (L2 Punt road end) in 2019 I will not be impressed. !!!!!

minimal change, retain you 90K base and dont get "too cute" for a few extra $$$$

what were some of the questions ?

Looks like it was send randomly as I & others I know did not receive it

they just had all these proposed scenario options they just - full page table where you pick they type of package you would want, where you would sit, home and away games, GF membership... Then would be taken to another similar page and another similar page.

I completed it and said what a waste of 10min that was. We cater for all cost demographics now. Lite (some game access) to Premium Reserved seats - GF guarantee etc. The system does not need changing. You can only give X members a GF guarantee and we now have a waiting list for those memberships unless the AFL open more that just 17,500 GF seats per competing team.

you dont reach 90,000+ members with poor membership options.

Tiger Pops said:

I quit doing the survey as it is *smile*, as i see it, my current 3121 membership costing $1,200 is on level 2 Southern Stand. Under survey this looks like the proposed Premium 2 Membership package and would be moved to the Ponsford Stand at basically double the price $2,150. I wouldn't be able to afford it so would have to downgrade to one of the home game reserved seating options and have to forgo the guarantee GF ticket that I have been paying for 15 years.

Agree with Tiger Pops, if this goes ahead 90k membership will be a 1 year wonder and never seen again.

I hope the Richmond OFFICIAL (if they still exist) takes note an can provide some commentary into this. PRE is after all the heart and soul of the Richmond faithful. RFC would be stupid if they didn't monitor this site!

They way the survey has been structured it immediately plants doubt I will take up the same package in 2019 - It appears it would go from $1800 a year (ok with that for a family of 4) to >$5,000 !!! if thats not the intent that the survey miserably fails its intent.

I am quite outraged actually, sent an email to the RFC membership department which was short and sweet.

Gone from feeling a proud and valued member of our club to feeling like a lamb about to be fleeced.

realtiger said:
Scare mongering at its best! The club are not going to try and lose thousands of members by increasing membership costs considerably! Just ridiculous!

Scare mongering? If it seems that way it's a result of this survey that raises more questions than it answered.
Have you done the survey?

Baloo said:
Sounds like someone is being a bit too short sighted.

Who?

caesar said:
I am quite outraged actually, sent an email to the RFC membership department which was short and sweet.

Gone from feeling a proud and valued member of our club to feeling like a lamb about to be fleeced.

Got a reply to my email from RFC membership saying the best way to air concerns is to complete the survey, assume there must be a feedback page that I never got to.

caesar said:
Got a reply to my email from RFC membership saying the best way to air concerns is to complete the survey, assume there must be a feedback page that I never got to.

Good for those that got the survey.

Haven’t received it yet, however speaking to caesar earlier I will dead set spew if 3121 gets moved to the Ponsford, main reason other then the company ;D of being 3121 over any other coterie is being at the Punt Road End

I haven't received the survey but a work colleague got it yesterday & we just completed it at work.

After talking to another PREnder who completed it when it first came out & comparing notes,I believe they have changed the survey completely.

The one we did didn't have any Membership options or $$$ at all, just a dozen or so very generic questions that took less than 5 minutes to complete

Maybe they got some feedback & didn't like what what they heard ?

I assume their objective is to improve the member experience and value for money. Hardly worth getting worked up about it.

The version I got yesterday was fairly clunky and repetitive. I think because of its poor survey design it could actually lead to misleading results.

maybe - getting worked up over nothing but the one I did 2 weeks ago was very specific to raise a red flag they are going to charge what for a similar experience (50-200% up at face value). What they also failed to ask is - No change - I like me seats/package and entitlements as is. It was poor and whoever OK'd it out to even a select number of fans should must acknowledge that was not their best work.

I love my package, I love my seats on L2 above the punt road end, I love my GF access guarantee, I love I have to do nothing post season as Im on auto renew.

Maybe much about nothing possibly - I suspect quietly the club has heard our murmurings and taken note.

Are the people who received the survey all 3121 members?