2020 AFL fixture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL fixture

, to matter how the corrupt AFL develops the fixtureThe Tigers can win anywhere and anytime and against any opposition.
2020 is B2B.

personally I couldn't give a stuff about the actual draw. The thing that is really highlighted by the 3 interstate games in the last 6 rounds, is just how much the AFL lacks leadership. It is led by the sensationalism of the totally rubbish media who make no mention of the lack of games we had at the MCG earlier in the year.

Collingwood had more games at the G for FS. And that's despite having less than 80% of our supporter base. The AFL even fawned all over them when the 2018 draw was released, giving them more prime time than us because apparently their brand was so exciting!

We finished 2 games clear on top and were easily the heaviest scoring team, and they make that comment.

As ive said along. The AFL is nothing but a little boys club with McChins and Garfield Eyes McLauchlan pissing in each others pockets.

Maybe Gill should just buy FIGJAM a steam account and get him AFL Evolution to play. He could set it to easy mode and maybe get a win against the Tigers that way.
You said it all frick. I can't remember any daily whining especially from overpaid AFL media f.cks like Cornhead.

The fixture is what it.
Some of last seasons teams wil improve. Some will drop back. Injuries and form drop will happen
We'll pay whoever, wherever.
OTT scrutiny of who plays where against whom at whatever time, it doesn't matter and won't change.
Just plan for what's in our control, the rest is what it is.

Reactions: 1 users