2020 Marsh Community Series | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Marsh Community Series

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Has Derwayne declared the Bombers top 4 certainties yet?
Don't know, but it seems that no WC player can do wrong, they drop the ball or fumble and somehow it's on purpose and a genius play. NO Deeerwayne........ they ****ed up! Gazza isn't much better.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I only watched the 2nd half last night.
But EVEN in a practice match the umpires were wearing WC colors.
I lost count how many times Scofield got caught with the ball.
The eagles players were allowed heaps more time to release the ball.
Where was NitNat last night?
Dont tell me he is injured..
Wc version of Griffens

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
The Melbourne marketing team are all over this, the special edition Blu Ray is coming out next week: “Traccing To Greatness. The Day Christian Mesmerised Us All At Casey Fields in February 2020. Only $24.99 plus P&H.”
Oh dear, the HUN has a headline today re Petracca: “Traccing to match Patty”.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Will be hitting the road to Wang in a couple of hours accompanied by Caesar & Dustyman.

On the turps tonight @ the newly opened "Dusty's Bar & Grill" with Mr Brightside & ToO amongst others.

I've packed the hydralite and Berocca

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Will be hitting the road to Wang in a couple of hours accompanied by Caesar & Dustyman.

On the turps tonight @ the newly opened "Dusty's Bar & Grill" with Mr Brightside & ToO amongst others.

I've packed the hydralite and Berocca
Jaysus! Look out Wang!

Have a great one guys.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Great the see GWS playing in front of a huge crowd in their heartland at Blacktown. There must be 500 people there.

Shame Bruce McAvaney is not commenting. He could amuse himself by naming everyone in the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users