2021 Draft Class - shaping up as one of the best? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Draft Class - shaping up as one of the best?

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I know it's early days, but we are seeing some pretty special play from some kids in this draft. Ward, Daicos and Rachelle have been best on the ground for their respective teams in the preseason. We reckon Gibcus, Brown and Sonsie will all be guns based on early signs. JHF, Darcy, Callaghan are certainties to be great players. Maybe I've just taken more notice due to our draft haul, but I can't recall so many draftees, showing so much so early.

Reactions: 5 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Daicos was uber impressive. So much time.

The wraps on JHF are off the charts. Not sure I've seen a rookie come in with a higher set of expectations.

But like all things, we will need three to five years to judge it. I suppose this raises the question, what is the best class ever?

For me it's still 2001. Stacked.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Daicos was uber impressive. So much time.

The wraps on JHF are off the charts. Not sure I've seen a rookie come in with a higher set of expectations.

But like all things, we will need three to five years to judge it. I suppose this raises the question, what is the best class ever?

For me it's still 2001. Stacked.
2009. And you know why..

Reactions: 1 user

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
Great opening post. Embarrassment of riches.

Understand we never had a chance but a Rochelle or Ward would have helped address our greatest need.