2021 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Draft Thread

we are doubling up on quick and tough.

Dees are stuffed
Correct. Last time we doubled down on speed we built our dynasty. Was hoping we went for speed but this time we've added foot skills

Reactions: 3 users

30. Judson Clarke​

Dandenong Stingrays/Vic Country | General Forward

17/10/2003 | 179cm | 69kg

NAB League: 5 games | 17.6 disp | 0.8 goals

Showing good forward craft for the Stingrays, Clarke is nimble on his feet and tough to tackle for opponents with ball in hand. A smart small forward, he takes advantage of defensive mistakes and hits the scoreboard when the ball comes off packs by reading it well and showcasing a clean pair of heels. His trial game against Metro was brilliant with five goals. Clarke hasn’t shown much up the ground, but knows his job and puts together really good small forward games.

Best traits similar to: Lincoln McCarthy

Draft range: Second Round

IMG_8354.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
We are backing rcd ross martyn and dow with the return of soldo and have added outside speed and execution

Reactions: 6 users
Banks can play in the guts and wing excellent skills and foot skills big upside.
I'm way more comfortable with the Banks pick, it's more about pick 17, I think that should have been Johnson/Goater.

Reactions: 5 users
I'm way more comfortable with the Banks pick, it's more about pick 17, I think that should have been Johnson/Goater.
What a we getting with Sonsie mate in and under or outside , skills and kicking was rated top 10 did injuries make him slide.

Happy enough with Clarke - should be an upgrade on Aarts. Banks is the odd one - we effectively paid three third rounders (38, 40 & F3) for a player that the draft guide had at 40+.

Overall pretty good though, especially as we've managed to get them without giving up any of next year's picks.

Reactions: 2 users